Monday, May 7, 2012

This blog is dedicated to all the moms out there who literally do it all. You don't just go to work, come home, cook dinner, clean, bathe the kids, and then sit and read. No Mam, this site is for the moms who keep going long after the kids have been put to bed. Those of us who still feel it is necessary to sign up for all those extra class snacks, lead our children's Girl Scout troop, go to college, and anything else that most sane people would say they are too busy to take on. Not us! We can do it all, we are not polite decliners. Not only can we do it all, we feel the pressure to do it better than any of those stay at home moms who always seem so put together and have the cutest crafts and snacks going on. Well, I can show them. Who needs to go to bed before midnight on a Thursday, not me! Instead, I'll spend three hours making Pug Cake pops on a Thursday night (yes there are pictures)! Thanks to pinterest, food network and home grown ingenuity I use a lot of short cuts in my cooking and crafting. I will post those here in the hopes of helping fellow busy moms everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment